Monday, September 19, 2011

Challenge #8 at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!

Gosh golly it's been two weeks since I've posted something new! What a busy time of year - so many things gear up in September. I'm happy to announce that there is another challenge posted over at the Scrapping Everyday Miracles blog, be sure to click over there and check it out. Here is my layout I did for it:


The journaling is on a tag behind the photo and reads:

This photo was taken about 12 years ago. These days when I look in the mirror, I see some fine lines, a few grey hairs and “baby weight” that‘s still hanging around. In a culture focused on outward apearances, it can be tough to see time marching on. I need to remember that I am perfectly crafted by God and He is continuing to work on my insides no matter what direction my outsides are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!