Monday, November 7, 2011

Scrapping Everyday Miracles Challenge #10!

It's time for another fun challenge over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles! This one is all about nature. We are certainly surrounded by beautiful places and things. We would love to see you take on this challenge and scrap about what you find in the natural world. For my layout, I chose photos I took when we went camping at Calaveras Big Trees State Park last summer. Those trees are truly amazing and so gigantic you really can't comprehend it, even when you are standing right by them. I feel very blessed that I live in a part of the world where I can easily make a trip to see these amazing trees.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa. Just popping over from SEM to say how a-mazing that photo is. It took my breath away to see such a strong and mighty tree. I've only seen redwoods once while in BC, and was blown away by their sheer size. I love that you made the photo so large to draw the eye right to the miracle. I am so glad I had the opportunity to play along with you this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background of the paper - it works so well with your photo and the tags, what a great touch! You really came up with a great challenge for us all! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!