Monday, April 16, 2012

Sketch Challenge!

Hello, over at Scrapping Everyday Miracles our April sketch challenge is up and running! If you enter our challenge and link up your project to the challenge post, you will be in the running for our awesome prize this month (a $30 gift credit at Scrapbook Circle). Here is my sketch:


and here is the layout I created using it:






Head on over to SEM for all the details and to see the wonderful layouts the DT did using the sketch. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I have never mastered the art of scrapbooking but yours are fab. Thanks so much for telling me I am a winner at SSS for the Tim Holtz CC2C at L3 Studio. I don't think I would ever have known if you hadn't left your comment. Thank you so much. Even so it took me half an hour to find the link! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. They did hide it at the very bottom of that post! Congrats on winning!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!