Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wait! I'm not done yet…

Ack, I can't believe that December is almost over. I still have so many Christmas crafty ideas that I wanted to do. Apparently I need to get started in August to get it all done! Well, here is a last little decor piece that I just finished.


 I made the insert part unattached to the glass base so I can switch it out for other seasons (oh, the wheels are turning…) The Thimble Domes come in a set of three and are from Willow House. If you want to get some, don't wait because Willow House is closing out it's home decor line and will only be selling jewelry in the future. I used the Tim Holtz tattered pinecone die and lots of glitter. Everything is better with glitter, especially Christmas decorations. Well, enjoy the rest of the year and welcome 2013!! See you in January unless I manage to sneak some more crafty time in. ;-)


6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!