Monday, January 7, 2013

It's the last challenge…

of the Compendium of Curiosities challenge over at Linda's blog, Studio L3. It has been so much fun even though I didn't get to complete as many challenges as I would have liked to. For the grand finale, we could use any techniques we wanted to from Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities books and make him a birthday card (today is his birthday!) Here is my take on it and I used all sorts of messy and fun techniques:


Thanks Linda for being the greatest challenge hostess and I have so enjoyed all the challenges and opportunities to get creative. =)

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the background and the great mustaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! He'd love it...did you send it to him? It's masculine but such fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda was supposed to email his address if you did a card so you could send it but she didn't yet. If she does I can send it belatedly! He's at CHA anyway, lol.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!