Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

Well, I'm a few days late on this because my Dad's birthday is the 4th but I still want to wish him a happy birthday here in blogger land. =) I made this card for him:


You can't go wrong with gears for a man's card! For the base I used a sheet of old ledger paper. I used the Gears template from Crafter's Workshop and blended Distress Ink through it to add some nice texture on the bottom layer. A little stamping and die cutting and it was done. It's a fairly simple card but I think it is fun and festive.

You can find most of the supplies I used to create this card at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!