Thursday, June 5, 2014

Christmas in June! - The Inspiration Journal Challenge

What? Christmas in June?? I think a lot of people here in the U.S. are still trying to forget all the snow they had this winter! But, think how busy you get in December. Why not get a jump on projects now? This month at Inspiration Journal the challenge is Christmas in June. I made a card with some of the supplies I got last year and didn't get a chance to use because I ran out of time (see??)


This was a pretty quick and easy card to make (as in, you could make several of them to send out to people…) The pages in the Merriment Paper Stash that are made up of small squares make it really easy to create the background.

We would love to see your festive projects linked up at Inspiration Journal! Were there projects you just didn't get to last December? (I have a ton!) Make them now and you'll be set for this year. You could win $50 to spend at Inspiration Emporium too!

Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10! ;-)


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I like that it is Christmas in June, rather then in December when you don't have time to enjoy or make cards.
    You did a fabulous job on you card Lisa!
    Love it and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you beat me to it Lisa ... I was going to use that die too ... was still trying to decide what to do with it LOL ! Great card ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still use that die too lol! =) We'd love to see what you come up with.

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!