Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I am very happy to honor my Dad today and the other men in my life. I am so thankful to be blessed with my family - they really are the best! Here is the card I made for my Dad:



This is also the project I did for the fourth Compendium of Curiosities vol. 3 challenge. If you haven't heard about the fun going on over at Studio L3 you are missing out! This fourth challenge is all about Layering Stencils and Texture Paste as found on page 49 of the book. I can't share the technique here, you need to see the book. ;-)

Happy Father's Day!!

Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10! ;-)


9 comments:

  1. It is so much fun seeing what everyone does with the CC3 challenges. I read your blog through netvibes. Don't know if you see those statistics. And I added you to my favorite blogs on pinterest. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa! I'm not familiar with netvibes - I'll have to check it out. I appreciate you following my crafty adventures. =)

      Delete
  2. Lisa, this is wonderful. Great layering and color! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeousness abounds Lisa, I am sure your Dad will treasure this beauty... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, the card is amazing! Love the layering and the colors ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. No doubt, your dad loved your lovely card. The stenciled stars are the perfect backdrop for your No. 1 "prizewinning" dad sentiment. Thanks for sharing this brilliant card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa you created such a fabolous card. Gosh love the colors you chose and the way they faded into each other. Love your building up the background and your text.
    Thanks a lot for sharing your art !
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card has so many awesome details-I am not sure what to look at first!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!!!! That is fantastic....no doubt he was thrilled with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!