Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2014 - June

I'm doing pretty well this month, this isn't even last minute! ;-) This month Tim showed us a really fun technique for using stencils and Distress ink to make a watercolor looking background. You can see all the details HERE. I've been using this technique quite a bit lately. It's easy and a great twist to using your stencil collection a little differently. As usual I made the tag following Tim's design fairly  closely and then applied the technique to a companion project. Here is my tag:


I made a birthday card for my nephew who is turning three. He is very much into superheros at the moment so I made him this Pop 'n Cuts card:


The interior reveals the popping up action:


Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE to save 10% if you go shopping. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10! ;-)



3 comments:

  1. Love them both - but the comic book one really jumps out! Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag is great,but the card is absolutely FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is beautiful Lisa and that superhero card is incredible - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!