Saturday, March 7, 2015

Artist Trading Block Roundup



You still have one more day to comment on all the fabulous ATB artwork that was shown in the Eileen Hull/Stampendous Block Hop! (<-- complete list there) There are some pretty awesome prizes up for grabs so be sure to visit everyone and comment – the deadline is Sunday, March 8th. You can see my Western Steampunk ATB HERE if you missed it the first time. I also have a few favorite past ATBs to share with you to spread the ATB love around. ;-) Truly the creative possibilities are endless with the simple ATB cube!

First up, one of my all time favorites is this Sea Themed ATB. There are a ton of different angles and detail photos of this so I recommend going back to the original post to see them all.

Lisa Hoel - Sea Themed Artist Trading Block

Fall is my favorite season so I love to create fall themed projects. This Fall ATB has paper leaves exploding out of the box in a shower of autumn splendor. I also have a detailed tutorial on how I made the leaf prints on the box so you might want to check that out on the original post too.

http://creativejuicefreshsqueezed.blogspot.com/2014/10/fall-atb-and-leaf-printing-tutorial.html


This ATB is all about me! I picked some of my favorite stamps, colors and embellishments to create it. Check out the original post to see all the sides.

http://creativejuicefreshsqueezed.blogspot.com/2014/08/tim-holtz-august-12-tags-of-2014-also.html

That's it! For more Artist Trading Block inspiration in the future, keep an eye on Eileen Hull's blog and The Artists on the Block blog. The team is always coming up with new and exciting projects for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for joining us!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Lisa, I love them all and it's fabulous to revisit them and browse them all over again. Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!