Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tim Holtz Tags of 2015 - June

Boy I'm really skating in under the wire on this one! I was determined to actually get my Tim tag done this month. I made a card and four matching ATCs because I thought the mini coffee themed blueprint stamps would be just perfect (I think they are!) Take a look:


I turned the tag into a birthday card for a friend who loves that green coffee place. Hopefully she's not reading my blog right now. ;-) For the ATCs:



I think my trading group will enjoy these! The techniques that Tim shared on his blog are really fun and easy. I encourage you to go and take a look and give it a try!

Many of the supplies I used for this project can be found at Inspiration Emporium. Follow the links below and use my code JUICE at Inspiration Emporium to save 10% if you go shopping there. I will also point out that US shipping is always $5 and international shipping is just $10 at IE. ;-)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I appreciate it!